thats a cool character design but consider the following:
third wheeling two girls who are best friends is so much worse than third wheeling a couple
I wish I could just turn my thoughts off at night. Maybe then I wouldn’t spend half an hour crying over stupid shit and I’d start to get enough sleep.
*reaches hands out to tv, tries to hug castiel*
“Agree to disagree” is white guy speak for “I understand you have an opinion but unfortunately, me.”
No it’s human being speak for “We have differing opinions and I can see that neither of us are going to persuade the other to change theirs so we shouldn’t continue this argument because it’s going nowhere” jesus you’re all fucking children
IT’S ALL FUN AND GAMES UNTIL YOU SHIT TALK MY MOST TREASURED FICTIONAL CHARACTER.
yes but consider this for your otp:
- being reunited after surviving the zombie apocalypse unknowing if the other was alive or dead AU
- rescuing their partner from a recon mission gone wrong AU
- drama school rivals being cast as romantic opposites because they have “crazy sexual tension” according to their director AU
- "are we both robbing the same house oh fuck" AU
- growing up together in a rough neighbourhood AU
- mutual friends always dragged to the same inane barbecues AU